Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cotton Candi: What BBW Dreams Are Made Of

I've had my eye on this gorgeous hunk o' Woman for some time now, but this awesome set from PlumperPass.Com took me straight to the mat. So, here, in all her voluptuous glory, is Cotton Candi; one of the hottest Big Girls you'll ever lay your eyes upon.  Cotton Candi is a Fat Lover's fantasy made flesh.  And what exquisite flesh it is!  Her body is so massive that at first sight you simply can't believe she's real.  She could make you disappear beneath her enormous mammaries, and her hot, powerful legs-especially in her skyscraper high heels-bring on instant palpitations and flood the soul with unquenchable desire.  She also happens to have a perfect, sexy face.  Way kissable, to be sure. My guess is that Candi is too much woman for any man, but check out this smoldering set to see how our stud de jour makes out.  Till later, y'all stay sexy.



    




3 comments:

  1. I LOVE COTTON CANDI !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes two of us, amigo. Thanks for stopping by. J.T.

      Delete
  2. There is no sexier huge boobed woman around. I would worship Cotton Candi

    ReplyDelete