Sunday, July 5, 2009

Aneta Buena: Rockin' the Polls

Coming in 4th in this week's Surfer's Favorites Poll is the unbelievable Aneta Buena. By now, everyone knows that Aneta is one of my most major heartthrobs, so it's always my pleasure to have a new excuse for featuring her. This girl is so insanely, outrageously HOT that my very sanity is put to the test every time I see her. She's known, of course, for her hellacious boobs, (and indeed they're real, and they're spectacular) but south of the chest, she's a chubby-lover's wet dream come true as well. Her gorgeous, thick thighs and smokin' hot big ass are absolute models of BBW perfection. Put it all together with her sultry, sensual face and you've got a total package that's stunning beyond description. So congrats, Aneta, on your continuing popularity and pleeeeeze keep the new updates coming for us. As for me, I've got to grab a drink now, or I'm gonna start speaking in tongues. As for you lads & lasses, enjoy the post and try not to make too much of a mess. Laters.




No comments:

Post a Comment