Friday, November 20, 2009

Busty Jenae: Sexual Powerhouse in Pink

Ahhh, Busty Jenae.  What a treat to feature this exquisite chocolate delight as today's Galaxy It-Girl.  Jenae is one smokin' BBW who has it all.  Her looks and her confident demeanor positively ooze raw animal passion and sexuality, and her incredible boobs are so huge and hot that she could snuff the life out of you with just one of them..  (If only such a fate might befall one!)  Indeed, Busty Jenae is a whole lotta woman.  For Real.  Of course, you know me, ever the leg man, so naturally for me it's Jenae's stunningly powerful legs and booty that cause the sweat to break, my hands to tremble, and my mouth to go dry as the Negev Desert within seconds.  Seeing her show off those big beautiful thighs in pink lingerie and heels is truly a more inhumane sexual torture than any man should be made to endure.  But endure it I have, and live on to write this review for your consideration.  So check out Jenae, along with all the other rockin' hotties over at Black Mama.Com.  You won't be sorry.  As for me, I gotta get outta here.  Looking at Jenae's phenomenal body as I write these words is causing some kind of malfunction in my wiring.  Hopefully nothing that can't be repaired with some serious shots of Sunset Rum (169 proof, for those who haven't tried it) and some beer chasers.  So until laters, au revoir and don't forget to clean up after yourselves.  Hoo-ya!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment