Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sweet Caramel Paradise

Today's post features the mind-boggling Sweet Caramel, another uncommonly jammin' uber-hottie from aclit4u2lick.com. (I know. Kinda clutches ya, don't it?) As I mentioned a few posts back, this site has been keeping me unusually busy. The models here are the creme de la creme of Big Black Girls in the BBW industry and they've had me in the grips of major insanity for nearly two weeks now. Does wonders for my drinking problem. Sweet Caramel has also appeared online under the name of 'Paradise,' so be on the lookout for her sets using that name as well. This girl is a Chubby-Lover's fantasy come-to-life. She's so big, so powerful, and so fucking sexy it's all you can do to contain yourself when you're checking out her sets. It's not often that I say something like this, but I would happily spend the rest of my life at her feet, incessantly kissing those glorious fat thighs and her incomprehensibly perfect huge ass until the devil comes to call. OMG, I'm losin' it. Well, check her out lads, cuz I gotta go. It has only been with a quiver in my liver and uncontrollably shaky hands that I've gotten through this post. It's time to drink heavily and assuage my fraying nerves. 'Fraid I'll have to leave y'all to it. Clean up when you're done, and see ya 'round the quad.





Visit Sweet Caramel at:

No comments:

Post a Comment