Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Want Kandi...Kobain...Again!

Ahoy, lads, and an inebriated 'Good Evening' to you all. Kandi Kobain. Wow. It seems we're always coming back to XL Girls.Com; a tell-tale sign that somebody is doing something very right over there. You know, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, follow the long, traditional line of folk wisdom, Logic 101, horse-sense, everything like that. Well, the truth is, that so many of the hits on this site the last couple of weeks have come from 'Kandi Kobain' searches that it became incumbent upon me to give this smokin' hottie another feature, even though she was at the plate just a short time back. I'm like so sure you guys'll all forgive me. Either that or embarrass the fuck outta yourselves by saying retarded shit like 'I've had enough Kandi Kobain!' Right. Who's gonna believe ya? After all, Kandi is the picture of BBW perfection, a Chubby Lover's Wet Dream come true. She is so sexy, so perfectly plush, so indescribably beautiful that you have to put her in a class all by herself. Hey, a million BBW Google searchers can't all be wrong! So enjoy one of my all-time favorites in an absolutely sizzling set from XL Girls.Com. and try to remember to clean up when you're done. Party Hearty, Boys, and I'll see ya 'round the quad.




No comments:

Post a Comment