Saturday, June 20, 2009

Magnificent Melissa: Precocious Plumper Prodigy

Greetings from Fun City. Sorry to have been delinquent the last couple of days, but fell prey to a marathon poker game. Result: X-Treme fatigue and less money than I had going in. Well, we can't all be Doyle Brunson, I guess. Anyway, as I engaged in my compulsory trolling for chubbies in my weakened state of utter exhaustion, I discovered the exceedingly gorgeous Melissa over at Chubby Freaks.Com and she's like pretty intensely HOT. Yes, lads, nothing says 'Jeezus-Gawd' quite like seeing such a lovely young girl getting off on the right foot in life; with an uncompromising love of fabulous food and sensational sex. By the gods, it gives a person faith in humanity, and we could all use a modicum or two of that! Food & Sex; the ultimate combination. Well, enjoy this smokin' set by the exquisitely plump Melissa. I'm quite sure you'll find it to your liking. As for me, time for a double shot of Wild Turkey and some serious shut-eye. See ya 'round the quad, lads.




No comments:

Post a Comment