Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Incomparable Ms. Deja: BBW Extraordinaire

Ms. Deja. Damn! This girl has been causing me severe mental duress for as long as my feeble mind can remember. She's so big, so fucking sexy, her tits are a goddamn mountain range, and her whole BBW body just makes you melt like fucking limp cheddar on a hot-ass double stack! Shit, somebody give me a hand here. Presented, then, herein, for your edification, excitation, total sexual elation, incomparable masturbation, implacable temptation, inebriation, and, not least, for your spiritual exaltation, are 3 video clips of the indescribably unreal Ms. Deja. May you lads all survive the encounter. As for me, I'm in need of immediate help from the bartender, so Godspeed to you all, and remember to clean up after yourselves. Fucking Hoo-Yah! Where do girls like this come from, anyway? #%&@*!!!













2 comments:

  1. Indeed I have. Great pics available there. She's unreal! Thanks for posting, and keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete