Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cassie Blanca: Motorcycle Mama To Die For

Hi-dee Kids.  Greetings from Fun City.  We saw the incredible Cassie Blanca recently in a group session for XL Girls called Big Plump Wedding Blowout, and as soon as I laid eyes on her I was reminded that she was definitely up for a Galaxy Hottie Du Jour feature.  If there's one word that pops into my mind with this voluptuous beauty it's 'Sexy.'  There aren't many girls on the BBW scene that know how to work it like Cassie does.  She loves super-tight mini-dresses and towering heels, and there hasn't been a dress made that can contain her enormous and impeccably delicious cleavage.  What a woman!  Every inch of her makes me wild with rabid animal desire.  And in addition to her phenomenal body and lovely face, she conveys major attitude as well.  She's the type of girl that could keep you from coming up for air pretty much indefinitely.  I love this shoot, too.  Top notch photography and of course, what could be hotter than one of the smokin-est plumpers on the planet straddling a kick-ass Harley?  Sorta covers all the bases, doesn't it?  Still, I have a feeling Cassie and her innumerable charms could keep a guy's attention off that bike for a while...for a long while.  Anyway, now I'm drooling on my keyboard and there's as much fire in the old loin satchel as I can tolerate at the moment.  Time to snuff it out with some serious drinking.  So enjoy Big Beautiful Cassie, and pleeeze try to keep from making too much of a mess.  I'll see ya 'round the quad.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment