Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pinky: Hot As A Pistol!

What can I possibly say about the voluptuous Pinky?  Jeezus, this exotic hottie has been keeping me in a raging fever for a couple of years now, and since it just happens to be my birthday today, (Hoo-Yah) I'm dedicating the day to Pinky with eternal gratitude for all the pleasure she's given me during that time.  I'm sure all you Plumper-Lovers are already familiar with this shining star of the BBW scene, but for those who aren't, it's time to get your freak on.  I am totally in love with this incredible woman; the thick, sumptuous thighs, the gloriously perfect booty, the head-to-toe network of intense curves; and if these weren't enough to put you down for the count, Pinky's face is Hot & Sexy beyond measure and that blinding bright hair (fiery red here, but usually brilliant pink; hence her name) gives her that touch of 'alternative' that just seriously bakes my noodle.  Perhaps more than all of that put together is her aggressive erotic attitude.  She definitely lets you know that you gotta man up to handle what she's packin.'  And I would even venture to advise you to 'Be afraid...be very afraid.'


 
 
So, Pinky, wherever you are, I'm sendin' you all my love and best wishes for the holiday season.  As for you lads and lasses, when I'm...uhhh...finished here, you'll find me bellied up to the bar--Wild Turkey & Dos Equis chaser tonight (along with gawd knows what kind of b-day surprises from the posse).  So for chrissakes, check out the awesome Pinky, along with all the other smokin' hotties at chunkinthetrunk.com, and don't be surprised if you get way sticky.  Adios for now, and see ya 'round the quad.


2 comments:

  1. No doubt about it. She's in a class by herself. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete