Friday, December 4, 2009

Face-Sitting Fatties: At Last, My Ultimate Fantasy Come True!

Hi-dee, Kids.  Well, here's somethin' a little different for ya.  Just found this site today, and I have to say it scratched me right where I fuggin' itched.  Relative to all the other BBW and FemDom sites out there, you don't find many that put the two together, and for my money, that's a damn shame.  So, you can see why I went a little ape-shit for a site called facesittingfatties.com.  I mean, what's going on out there with all the so-called entrepreneurs that haven't figured out that Big Girls and FemDom go together like Abbot & Costello, The Captain & Tennille, Sheilds & Yarnell, Laurel & Hardy, Penn & Teller, Rocky & Bull---alright, I know, you get the idea.  But seriously, those of us 'in the know' love voluptuous women not only because they're ungodly hot, but because they're solid, substantial, strong, and imposing...they're not your grandfather's frail little butterflies.  And any Chubby-Chaser'll tell ya, that we love BBW because ultimately, their sexual power is deliciously intimidating, so the idea of BBW & FemDom is a natural marriage to which the adult BBW industry seems weirdly oblivious.  So anyway, Hats Off to facesittingfatties.com for being ahead of your time, and here's wishing you an avalanche of success.  As for the lads, please check this one out.  It has to do with the terms of your very existence.  Swear to God!  At the same time, remember to stock up on the Resolve; it will take care of those tough, nasty stains on the carpet.  As for me, Black Jack & Corona's; just what the sexologist ordered to mellow me out a bit and ensure my stability for another post tomorrow.  So stay Sexy y'all, & I'll see ya 'round the quad.
     

 
 

 Check Out The Entire (And WAY Awesome) Site at:

No comments:

Post a Comment