Thursday, December 3, 2009

London Calling

OK, so just exactly how effin' HOT is London Andrews?  Anyone have any idea?  I mean is that Fahrenheit?  Celsius?  Kelvin?  Then again, maybe she's just blown up the thermometer altogether.  However you gauge it, this girl is totally off the compass.  You might say she sets a new standard for 'Smokin.'  London is no stranger to the BBW scene.  She's been burning up the internet for a few years now, and yet she's one of those rare beauties that somehow manages to get more gorgeous with time.  She first came to my attention when I discovered some of her more mainstream modeling work online.  Right away, her chubby-girl charms struck me as being something special, but once I had seen her adult sets, fug-etta-bout-it; she settled in as an all-time favorite.  London is a plumper-lover's wet dream come true.  Her curvaceous figure has more harrowing slopes than the Matterhorn, and her face is sheer star quality; Girl Next Door and Project Mayhem all at once.  And of course, knowing me as you do by now, you know that for me it's all about the legs and ass.  Well, with London Andrews, there is no need for my superfluous commentary.  From hips to heels she's simply phenomenal.  So here's hoping you enjoy this exquisite example of female perfection as much as I do, and as usual, try not to disturb the neighbors too much.  London, we love you.  May we be blessed by your presence for a long time to come.  Muah.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment