Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cherry Bomb: She's Locked & Loaded

I count it one of the great joys in my life that the incomparable Cherry is still on the BBW scene today. As with other girls that I take pride in promoting, Cherry has been something of a well-kept secret. For a few years, she was known mainly for her appearances on Ultimate BBW and MercedesBBW, with both sites featuring strong sets. At some point it became apparent that she had parted company with Mercedes, at least in terms of shooting new updates, and inquiring minds had to wonder if maybe she was on her way out. Until recently, that is. Cherry has her own site now, Cherrylicious BBW.Com, and it looks like she just might be in for the long run.

Until I pick up more content from Cherrylicious.Com, I've taken the liberty of including some older pics here from Ultimate BBW.Com, for your viewing pleasure. Site credits appear on each image.






For all you Massive Ass lovers out there, you’ve just struck bedrock. This girl is the real deal. That beautifully powerful, decadent derriere has its own zip code, and federal law requires that Cherry maintain an up-to-date permit to carry it! Her punk’d out look is intensely sexy, too. There’s a unique vibe about her that makes her one of those rare originals, not just another carbon copy of the latest trendy Fat Girl Fad. For me, Cherry embodies everything that makes me proud to be a Fat Lover. She’s big, bold, sexy, and confident. She’s got Ass for Days, and plush, gorgeous legs between which one fantasizes endlessly of being trapped for the remainder of ones natural life. She’s completely comfortable with the power she projects through her deliciously plump body and her hot, sex-kitten face; a face that bespeaks not only sensual intensity, but a bit of mayhem and danger as well. Put it this way, if I were lucky enough to be her man of choice for the evening, I’d stay on my toes, mind my P’s & Q’s, and be extra careful not to be disobedient. One can only imagine what a tigress Cherry becomes if you get on her bad side! So, here's hoping that Cherrylicious.Com becomes a huge hit, and that Cherry continues causing our engines to overheat for aeons to come. And while you’re drooling over Cherry’s Monster Ass, I’m going to sign off and run some errands. Cinco de Mayo tonight & I'm flat out of suitable refreshments. Catch you next time.


4 comments:

  1. WOW.. I AM JUST RUNNING ACROSS THIS..INTERESTING READING AND I AM FLATTERED.. VERRRY FLATTERED.. THANKS FOR MUCH FOR BEING A FAN..I LOVE IT!!
    XOXO
    CHERRY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't understand the concluding part of your article, could you please explain it more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure. It's just a long-winded way of saying 'She's Smokin' Hot.' Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im in love i want u cherry

    ReplyDelete