Sunday, May 17, 2009

Crystal Clear: Indescribably Delicious

Hi-dee, Kids. Greetings from Fun City. I wish I could think of something clever to impart to you about the amazing Crystal Clear, but this girl is so fucking Hot that words just don't get it done. She is truly one of the elite in the world of BBW. Sure, I could call your attention to Crystal's incomprehensibly perfect fat body, her devastating massive juggs, her gorgeous, powerful, immaculately-shaped thighs, or her monstrous mind-fucker of a phenomenal ass. I could tell you. (I should at least make mention at this point of the fact that every time I check out a hot set of Crystal, I am compelled to mount an uncontrollable, frenzied sexual attack on my computer monitor. It's not pretty. So I have to limit my perusals of her sets cuz she's becoming an expensive habit.) I could point out that her beautiful, sexy face can drive you mad as she stares you down with that sultry look of arrogant intensity. Sure, I could tell you all these things. But with Crystal Clear, one picture is indeed worth a thousand words. So I'll leave you to enjoy this smokin' set of one of the world's Premier Plumpers. But when you start overheating, do try to learn from my mistakes and remember that computers cost money. Now, I've got to wash up and head for the corner market. Time to restock the bar. Adios, muchachos.





1 comment: