Friday, May 1, 2009

KayaNee & Sarah: So Much To Like

With so many extraordinary voluptuous women gracing the Internet these days, I was initially having some trouble deciding which beauties I'd like to feature in getting this new blog off the ground. Then it occurred to me that there were really only two girls that had been firmly entrenched in my brain for the past couple of days, and suddenly my decision was basically made for me. I can't think of two hotter girls to grace our inaugural post than these gorgeous rising stars in the BBW world, KayaNee and Sarah. Both of these corpulent lovelies will have the smoke coming out of your ears on sight, and their names are certainly destined to become household words among chubby lovers in short order. I'm quite sure they'll get into your brains just as quickly and deliciously as they did in mine. Enjoy!
KayaNee



Sarah



Visit KayaNee at KayaNee.Com
Visit Sarah at Sarah Big Butt.De

No comments:

Post a Comment