Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Demanding Boss

If I could have a big beautiful boss like this, I'd seriously consider going back to the grind and taking a day job. Damn, this girl kicks major ass! Problem is, I'd be getting called into her office on a daily basis, for any kind of fuck-up I could possibly manufacture. Something tells me her brand of punishment would totally fall under the heading of 'Hurts So Good.' With those gorgeous fat legs and domineering attitude, this intimidating plumper could truly make your life a living Hell. Just what the doctor ordered, eh lads? Well, use your own imaginations and invent your favorite white-collar fantasy with this smokin' set from Chubby Heaven.Com. And if any of you actually have a boss that's anything like our Lovely De Jour, be sure and email me. I'll be coming to visit ASAP. So, chill, boys, and Happy Horny-Hood to one and all.





No comments:

Post a Comment