Saturday, May 16, 2009

Deevak: Welcome To The Jungle

Today's 'It-Girl' is Deevak, a relative newcomer to the BBW scene who is featured by my friends over at Jungle Drop. This girl has everything it takes to have a major impact in the world of Big Girl modeling. She's got an ultra-hot, major league, double-bubble ass, stupefyin,' luscious fat thighs, and a naturally sexy on-camera vibe that makes her photogenic in the X-treme. She's completely and edibly delicious posing in bed in her pink tank-top and professorial spectacles and enjoying a good read. HOT! Actually, I think she's irresistible in her other pix too, and hopefully the Jungle Brand will do her proud. They've always featured some of the most popular names among Chubby Lovers, and I have a feeling Deevak might just move quickly toward the top of the list. So, I'm happy to present her to you here, cuz I think she's all that. Now, check out her site, and be good to yourselves. Time for me to go and forage for spicy food in hopes of curing my Wild Turkey hangover. Happy Horny-Hood to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment