Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Chocolate BBW Mixer

Hi-dee, kids. Well, your loyal purveyor of prurient pleasures (that'd be me) has had one of those days. No sleep, serious exhaustion. No time to think, no time to cyber-surf, no time for jerking off. But, since the only things that kept me going most of the day were the most outrageous fantasies of smokin' Fat Black Babes, I thought it only fitting to humbly offer you a kick-ass compendium of Big Beautiful Ebony Booty, a veritable variety pack of delicious Chocolate Ass & Legs. Yummy! The girl in pink is Pandora, and the bad-ass blonde is Thunder Katt. Videos are labeled. These awesome booty queens hail from Chocolate BBW.Com (which I love) and I'm just going to leave you lads to enjoy the pics and vids. Back tomorrow when I can see straight. G'Nite to all.








No comments:

Post a Comment