Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lola Lush: Young & Fine

Lola Lush. Is there anything hotter than sharing pizza and sex with a deliciously devilish little plumper goddess like Lola? Methinks not. Today's Lovely De Jour has it all; a perfect, chubby body, an adorable face, the most fabulous pudgy ass and legs, and perhaps most compelling of all, an intensely edible quality about her divine flesh. It's as if her entire body is molded from pristine baby fat. Yummy! She's the very embodiment of the phrase 'Young & Fine.' (OMG, she's getting to me already.)



It strikes us immediately that Li'l Lola is just too much woman for the young stud in the photos. If he's not careful, he could be smothered beneath that Lush body of hers. Of course, if he feels she's beginning to overpower him, he can always call on me to take over. She's probably too much woman for me, too, but I'd sure have the time of my life trying to weather the tide of her sexual tempest. Damn. Where does XL Girls.Com keep finding these smokin' hotties? Well, lads, get on over to XL and get your big girls on, and be sure and check out Lola while you're there. I've gotta go before my keyboard gets sticky, so I'll see y'all 'round the Quad.






No comments:

Post a Comment